RE: V elements in time axis

Ben,

The time parsing rules are laid out in TMAPDate.pm, and in a nutshell, the date/time must be formatted as either:
YYYYmmDDHHMMSS
or:
DATE[ [h[:min[:s]]]

In the second case, there can be one and only one space between the date and time, the time separator must be a colon, 'h' must be an integer <= 24, 'min' must be an integer <= 60, 's' must be an integer <= 60, and the 'DATE' part must follow one of the following formats, with the caveat that the date separator can be either a dash (-), slash (/), or period (.):

YYYY-MMM-DD
MMM-DD-YYYY
DD-MMM-YYYY
YYYY-MMM-D
MMM-D-YYYY
D-MMM-YYYY
YYYY-mm-DD
YYYY-mm-D
YYYY-m-DD
YYY-mm-DD
YYYY-m-D
YYYYmmDD
YYY-m-DD
YY-mm-DD
YYY-m-D
YY-m-DD
YY-mm-D
Y-mm-DD
YY-m-D
Y-mm-D
Y-m-DD
DD-MMM
MMM-DD
Y-m-D
D-MMM
MMM-D
MMM

An example that works for me is:

 <avhrr_hourly_time units="hours" type="t">
  <v>2003-06-25 22:14:00</v>
  <v>2003-06-26 20:23:00</v>
  <v>2003-06-26 22:03:00</v>
  <v>2003-06-27 21:51:00</v>