V elements in time axis

Hello All,

I have satellite data that does not occur at regular time intervals, so I wa
nt to put the actual times of the satellite passes in the axis time definiti
on as V elements (unless someone can tell me a better method).  I successful
ly implemented V elements on the Z axis as:

<axes>
 <NSA_BTS_Z units="Meters" type="z">
  <v>2</v>
  <v>10</v>
  <v>20</v>
  <v>40</v>
 </NSA_BTS_Z>
</axes>

But I haven't had any success doing it on the time axis.  I've tried the fol
lowing types of combinations:

 <satellite_T units="hours" type="t">
  <v>2001-10-31  12</v>
 </satellite_T>
</axes>

 <satellite_T units="hours" type="t">
  <v>"2001-10-31  12"</v>
 </satellite_T>
</axes>

 <satellite_T units="hours" type="t">
  <v>F13SSMI1B_200107152131_wpo_low</v>
 </satellite_T>
</axes>

 <satellite_T units="hours" type="t">
  <v>1</v>
 </satellite_T>
</axes>

The make always gives me an error message pointing to the first element of t
he "t" definition.  I can't get any combination to work.  I suspect that tim
e is a special case that need extra information, but I don't know what it is
  If anyone has any successful example of using elements in t please show m
e your successful case.

Ideally I will put strings like F13SSMI1B_200107152131_wpo_low in the elemen
ts and the strings will be passed from the UI server to the Data server.  Th
is string is the file name and I can use this directly to access the data fi
le.  But information on any working combination would be greatly helpful.

Thank you,

Ben