logarithmic vertical axe

Hello!

I am doing a server for data (atmosphere of Mars) in pressure coordinates. I need to display the data with
a vertical logarithmic axe. This is true for 1D, 2D and 3D plots. Where should I do the modifications? I guess this is in a .jnl file...
Has anybody done the same for its las server?

Karin

Karin Dassas, LMD, Inst. Pierre Simon Laplace
dassas@lmd.jussieu.fr
Tour 45, 3e et., Universite Paris 6 BP99, Tel:(33) 1 44 27 47 72
4 pl. Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05-FRANCE Fax:(33) 1 44 27 62 72