Re: interpolation of irregular grids

Jonathan,

thanks for your answer.

What I want to do is the following;

I want to plot model output from ARPEGE model (from METEO-FRANCE).
In my case, the ARPEGE grid is a grid that is rotated (north and south poles
moved) and stretched.
The original grid is not rectilinear: it has latitude bands but with less
cells at high latitudes than at low latitudes.
I call this kind of grid 'generic' and not curvi-linear because cell bounds
are not aligned along curves.

I want to define a Ferret script that interpolates data on a regular grid
then plot them.
I have already this script. What I want is integrate it with LAS in order to
interpolate data as a preliminary operation when data need it.
Because my LAS site won't be limited to data on ARPEGE grid. It will also
show data-based climatologies that have regular grids.

Anyway, I knew it was feasible and I know now that I can do this using the
'initialization scrip'.
I just asked for an example...

Regards,

Jean-Marie
begin:vcard
n:Epitalon;Jean-Marie
tel;fax:(+33) 05 61 19 30 00
tel;work:(+33) 05 61 19 31 32
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:C.E.R.F.A.C.S;Global change
version:2.1
email;internet:epitalon@cerfacs.fr
title:Computer engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;42, Av G. Coriolis=0D=0A;TOULOUSE Cedex;;F-31057;France
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jean-Marie Epitalon
end:vcard