Re: Fw: RDB data access error when I updated to LAS6.4???

Hi cch,

We have not tested LAS or Ferret on an RH ES system yet.  There is a strong possibility that we will be working with the Enterprise Server by the end of 2004.  If you do install either on your system, please let us know.  If others in the communty have installed LAS and/or Ferret on a RedHat Enterprise Server, please share your experience.

Thank you,
Joe

Another question is,
are LAS6.4 (with ferret5.7) and RH ES3.0 kernel 2.4.21-4.0.1 EL gfssmp #1 SMP compatible ?
Thanks!