Replacing Ferret with CDAT

hello,

I am trying to replace the current graphic engine, Ferret, with
Python/CDAT.
I could find out how to do that but still I encounter a little problem:

the perl script spawns a Python script which runs not as user 'nobody'
but as me, the owner of the script file...
Hence, the python script can't write to the log/errors file.

Does anyone know what I should do in order to change this ?

Thanks in advance

Jean-Marie Epitalon
CERFACS
France
begin:vcard
n:Epitalon;Jean-Marie
tel;fax:(+33) 05 61 19 30 00
tel;work:(+33) 05 61 19 31 32
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:C.E.R.F.A.C.S;Global change
version:2.1
email;internet:epitalon@cerfacs.fr
title:Computer engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;42, Av G. Coriolis=0D=0A;TOULOUSE Cedex;;F-31057;France
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jean-Marie Epitalon
end:vcard