From: cch
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 6:50 PM
Subject: about "sister server"

Hi, LAS usser,

I tried to setup a sister server with following instructions.

In host server:
./livepack.pl --create my_packagefile las.xml

In sister server:
./livepack.pl --install my_packagefile
../xml/perl/genLas.pl las.xml

It create a host's LAS user interface on sister server.
I can choose dataset, variable, and select region...
but when I want to produce product, following error message occured.

LAS Error
The following error message was received from LAS:

Can't find match target '/lasdata/datasets/mslp_2000_LAS/variables/mslp' at 'mslp_2000_LAS' at ../xml/perl/LAS.pm line 613

Who can help me?? thanks very much!