in-situ longitude problems.

To all,

[NOTE -- Resending bounced email:  attached tar file was too big for our list server so just email me for the tar file if this applies to you.]

There have been two recent reports of folks using LAS to access
scattered data stored in relational databases :-) but encountering
problems with values not being displayed West of 0 deg. :-(

It turns out we encountered and fixed these bugs in our development code
but never made an updated version of the LAS 6.3 tar file.  The fixed
code will be available with the release of LAS 6.4 -- due out in a few
weeks.  For the impatient I have created a tar file with the contents
of las/server/jnls/insitu/.  You should be able to move aside the old
'insitu/' journal directory and install the new one and I hope any
remaining longitude problems will go away.

Don't forget to clean out las/server/output/ so that older, cached
images won't be returned.

Best wishes for a sunny summer!

-- Jon