Re: laserror.log???

Ben,

I am not the authority but I has the laserror.log in version 6.1, with a
recent upgrade to 6.3 I do not see this error log on my machine.
Other logs entries that I know of are listed below.
Hope this helps,

Phil

Check debugging information on the last LAS access in
$lasroot/las/server/log/debug. The output of Ferret commands is in this
file.
  * Check the LAS data server logs in $lasroot/las/server/log/access and
    $lasroot/las/server/log/errors.
  * Check your server error log file for error messages from LAS. If you
    are using Apache, the error log file is usually in
    <apacheRoot>/logs/error_log or <apacheRoot>/var/logs/error_log.
  * Check the servlet error logs. Copious debug information is written
    to the file $lasroot/las/laserror.log. Debug info from the Velocity
    templates is written to
    $lasroot/las/las_servlet/jakarta/webapps/las/velocity.log. Java
    exceptions are written to
    $lasroot/las/las_servlet/jakarta/logs/catalina.out.