Re: LAS Errors

Sorry about this....

When checking  http://www.marine.csiro.au/las/servlets/dataset
I received the following error:

exception

java.lang.ClassCastException
	gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.ExceptionFilter.doFilter(ExceptionFilter.java:39)

Which is the same the I had been receiving on the new Las server I put together here :
http://www.ecco-group.org:8080/lasxml-org/servlets/dataset

Until (thanks to the direction of Roland Schweitzer) I began running the
Tomcat server with memory options:
JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Xmx512M -Xms512M"

Just an FYI, possibly it will help others.

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil Moses
UNIX/Network/Computing Administration and Support