LAS Errors - More

Hi,

   I am trying to setup a LAS server to serve Sea Surface Temperature data in the Australasian region.  http://www.marine.csiro.au/las/servlets/dataset  I described a few problems in a previous email. We have now found that if you go to the page that shows the world map applet and click “don’t use applet” the following error occurs:

 LAS server error

You have encountered an unexpected User Interface error! Please click here to return to the Datasets page. If this error persists please contact the LAS administrator for this site.

The following error occurred:

javax.servlet.ServletException: ylo must be less than yhi

etc

Once this has happened it appears necessary to close the browser and start again before the interface will clear the error.

O/S  Windows XP (SP2)

Internet Explorer 6

LAS 6.3

I am going to try to work through the code to find out why this error occurs!  Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks

Peter Turner

Dr Peter J. Turner

CSIRO Marine Research