Re: LAS 6.3: trouble with descriptor files

Never mind!  Sorry about that.  As I was looking through the xml file once
again I noticed that the Operations URL appeared to be wrong.  I double
checked it and found that it was in fact wrong.  Correcting this makes
everything work now.

Again, I'm sorry for the false alarm.  Thanks for your help.

Steve
 Steve Cousins, Ocean Modeling Group    Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Marine Sciences, 208 Libby Hall        http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu
 Univ. of Maine, Orono, ME 04469        Phone: (207) 581-4302