Re: access ms sql server?

cch,

Congratulations on getting LAS to work with the MySQL server!  I presume what you need is for me to fill out the page titled "Writing a custom database driver".  I'll see if I can put something together for you next week.  In the mean time you might have a look at the code in the las/xml/perl/TMAP/ directory.  The TMAPDBI.pm file is a perl module that acts as the MySQL database driver and the other TMAP***.pm files inherit a bunch of methods from TMAPDBI.pm and then add their own to access data from other databases and parse the results.  You might be able to get something going based on these examples.  And if you do we love to have a copy of it!

-- Jon

cch wrote:
Dear all,
I successfully added mysql data in las following the instructions on
Adding scattered data (from a database) http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LASdoc/serve/cache/20.html .
Could I adding ms sql server 2000 data in las6.3?
Anyone knows how to do it?
Thanks!