Could I change the ui server presentation order?

Dear LAS users,

By default, the LAS ui presentation order is
  (1) Datasets page
  (2) Variables page
  (3) Constraints page
  (4) Output page

But I want to divide the Constraints page into 3 individual pages.
The new presentation order is as follow.
  (1) Datasets page
  (2) Variables page
  (3) View page : choose the number of dimensions
  (4) output product page : choose the output produce, such as gif, netcdf, text file ....
  (5) region page : set lon, lat, depth, time region.
  (6) Output page

Anybody knows how to do it?
Thanks.