Re: high resolution datasets

Luther,

We need a lot more details.  There is nothing inherent in Ferret or LAS that should exclude high resolution datasets.  Here's a list of what we need to help you debug:
  1. Is your LAS available to the outside for testing?
  2. If so, can you copy las/etc/LASinfo.pl to las/server/LASinfo.pl and make sure it's executable?  This will allow us to debug from afar.
  3. Is your data available via OPeNDAP so we can peruse it with Ferret?
I'm looking forward to working with this high resolution data.  It's not been our bread and butter in the past but more and more folks are interested in this kind of data and we want to make sure that LAS can support it well.

-- Jon

Luther Lighty wrote:
Hello,

I have been using LAS to visualize data from land surface models at 1/4 degree resolution.  However, when I try to visualize data at higher resolutions, namely 5KM and 1KM, I get "No valid data".  Can this be resolved?

Thanks,
Luther