Re: Problem with time specification

Hi Jon,
Does this also fix the cause of the error messages Matt noted at the end of his message:

Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at ../xml/perl/genLas.pl line 218,
<STDIN> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at ../xml/perl/genLas.pl line 218,
<STDIN> line 3.
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at ../xml/perl/genLas.pl line 229,
<STDIN> line 3.

I get these sorts of messages in v6.2 also - but I haven't noticed a problem associated with them or figured out where they come from. In fact, I think I got them starting with a clean install and using the default datasets. (But then things seemed to work so I just have been ignoring them). Lynn