Re: Question about LiveMap applet

Ding,

The place to start with the applet is this page:

http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/~callahan/JAVA/map_v3.0/LiveMap_v3.0.html

The one in LAS is basically this one except that it has support for two tools. After the applet is loaded in your page, you'll need to call the 'setMode(single)' method of the applet to get it back into single variable mode. You'll want something like this in the javascript:

function init() {
document.map.setMode('single');
}

Have a try with this additional information and let me know if you're still stuck.

-- Jon

Chi Ding wrote:

Hi Jonathan
I need to customize a LAS site without using the web interface generated
by LAS. I 'm wondering how to use the LiveMap applet in my own web
page. I checked the LAS output web page and found it was LiveMap_30.class
for the LiveMap, however I could only find LiveMap.java. I took a look at the code
but didn't figure out the problem yet.
Could you help me about this?
Thanks a lot, Ding