Sevlets Exception Error in LAS6.0

Hi,
When i used "<composite>" element in las.xml(configured file) for Wind Vectors,
the following exception occured in TemplateServlet .

"Unexpected end of file from Server."+Java Exception Trace messages.

This dataset is configured via a local CAS and has 4-d data(ie x-y-t-z(z is "pressure levels")).
Each element (u,v) of the composite data is OK(the elapsed time is about 3 minutes).
But,the process of the compsite data  took a long elapsed time and after all failed in about 10 minutes.

I wonder whether ferret- properties timeout element is valid.
i.e
 where tt > 60*10

Please , advise to me how to avoid the exception.
Regards, Hirohisa Matsutani(hmatsutani@nifty.com).