Date format in the data and in the UI of the LAS

                Hi all,

I have a question about control the UI of the LAS.
Here is my problem : I do not control the format of some of the datasets which are in my LAS, and, for some of them, the format of the date are unsatisfactory : 1, 2, 3, 4... instead of 01-Jul-2003 or 01-01-2003.

Can I customize my interface to have the good format in it, without changing the data ?

I can see that in the UI, to select time dimension, there are a textarea and a select, and it's the value of the textarea which is important. Could I have the good format in the select (01-Jul-2003) and the bad in the textarea (0, 1...) ?

Thanks in advance for the response,
Tony

Tony Jolibois
CLS, Direction Océanographie Spatiale