Re: multiple las servers and apache virtual hosts

                Hi Phil,

I have set up 3 LAS on a single machine running Apache with virtual host, but I have 3 tomcat.
So I don't know if I can help you, because I think you have trouble with the single tomcat and not with Apache.

Tell me if you want explanation.

Tony
Tony Jolibois
CLS, Direction Océanographie Spatiale