Re: problem of nested <filter> tag in XML categories file

Hello Joe

I attached my configuration files and the categories file which includes
the nest of
filter tag between the 9th and the 12th line. I used gnu-tar and gzip to
archive them.

The las server which I'm customizing now is not available on the INTERNET
yet.
So if you need the netCDF data files, please let me know. I will put the
data in
a server which you can access via the INTERNET.

Thank you

Yukio
Office of marine prediction, JMA

(See attached file: xml_jma.tar.gz)