Re: problem of nested <filter> tag in XML categories file

Hi Yukio,

the user interface for LAS v6.2.0 will thow an exception when trying to load
an empty interface.  There may be a problem with the names of your data set
and variable.  Please send a copy of your data set configuration XML file (or
las.xml if the configuration is included in that file) for the data set named
"JMA" and I will take a look.

Thank you,
Joe