Vector problems

I've successfully set up one of our data sets to use vectors (LAS 5.1) by
adding the following to the las.xml file for that data set:

       <composite>
        <vel_vectors name="Velocity Vectors" js="VecVariable">
         <link match="../../variables/u"/>
         <link match="../../variables/v"/>
        </vel_vectors>
       </composite>

This was gleaned from the FAQ and then edited slightly to match variable
names (BTW, the FAQ is not complete: it left out the bottom two lines).

This works for one data set.  However, if I add it to another data set
(exactly the same type of file, just a different month) then when I click
on the "Velocity Vectors" 'variable' for the second data set, two popup
windows (using Netscape 4.7) come up saying "JavaScript Application" at
the top and then "Assertion failed:" and lists a bunch of functions
starting with:

	function Assert(isTrue) {
        .
        .
        }

If I use IE 6.0 it just puts a small message at the bottom left corner
that says "Error on page".

I tried changing the XML from vel_vectors to vel_vectors_1 for one
instance but this didn't seem to help and it was just a shot in the dark.
It seems that it should work the way it is.

The example is at:

	http://rocky.umeoce.maine.edu/las-GoMPOM

the first data set is "Monthly Average: 200201" and the second one is
"Monthly Average: 200202".

Thanks,

Steve
 Steve Cousins                 Email: cousins@umit.maine.edu
 Research Associate            Phone: (207) 581-4302
 Ocean Modeling Group
 School of Marine Sciences     208 Libby Hall
 University of Maine           Orono, Maine 04469