Re: region is too small

Hi Enils,

What is the complete text of the error code?
This might be an error generated by Ferret or LAS custom code.
If this is using the insitu custom code, I would like to look at the debug
files (possible mysql_request.txt and GenericLAS_debug.txt) in your server/log/
directory after you get the error.

Joe