error for category.xml

Hi,

when I run genLas with category option, I got this error:

Internal: Unknown type/class combo: variable/LAS::Category::Filter::Dataset at ../xml/perl/LASServlet.pm line 2238.

This error occured when I used filter tag under a filter tag. I looked the LASServlet.pm and found that the $class

expected should be LAS::Variable, not LAS::Category::Filter::Dataset. Is this a bug?

Part of my category file is like this:

<category name="2001">
<filter action="apply-dataset" contains="large area dataset 2001">
<filter action="apply-variable" contains="tcwv"/>
</filter>
</category>

Note that I use las 6.1

Thanks