regional map for las

Hi,

I am trying to create a map on ferret using the example in
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/FAQ/modifying_LiveMap.htm, for the
Chesapeake Bay Area. Instead of the world map, I want to display a
Chesapeake Bay area map. Basically a rectangle from these coordinates:
35N-45N and 85W:75W. I followed the steps in the  example and changed the
"set region" part to reflect my coordinates but no success in creating a
dissent map. The resolution is not right. The one on the example works fine.

Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong?

Enils Bashi
Programmer - Chesapeake Bay Program
Veridyne Incorporated