problem with xml configuration file on LAS

Hi everyone,

I am having problems creating an xml configuration file for my dataset. Here
is what happens.

[root@nutria perl]# ./addXml.pl --out_inc template.xml myxml.xml
/usr/local/ferret/fer_dsets/data/quoddyfemfore.nc
**File: /usr/local/ferret/fer_dsets/data/quoddyfemfore.nc
Dimension node doesn't have a coordinate variable at ./addXml.pl line 93

I dont have a problem running the same command on cdf files. I thought LAS
was netcdf compatible.

Does anyone have an idea of whats going on?

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Enils Bashi
Programmer - Chesapeake Bay Program
Veridyne Incorporated
Annapolis, Maryland: (410) 267-9833