Re:

Hi Enils,

When configure is run in the las/ directory, there are some instructions about setting the group which the web server runs under. If you run configure again, make sure this is set correctly. If you don't run configure as root, you are prompted to change group settings for the las/server/log and las/server/output at the end.

Joe

Enils Bashi wrote:

Dear LAS Users,

I have the following problem with LAS 6.1 on RedHat 9, Pentium 4 machine.

Can't create debug file log/GenericLAS_debug.txt (protection problem?) at
LAS/Server.pm line 455.

This happens when I run the test data that comes with the LAS package.

Is there any know fixes for this problem?
My understading is that other people have had the same problem.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Enils Bashi
Programmer - Chesapeake Bay Program
Veridyne Incorporated
Annapolis MD: (410) 267-9833