Re: "click for documentation" and DODS url

Hi Katherine,

If the data is accessed by the LAS via DODS (OPeNDAP), then the variable
record on the 'Info' page will have that URL to the right of the name, and
above the axis range values.  If that is not clear, or you cannot find it,
send a URL to your LAS, and I will take a look.

"DODS URL (if available)" is a heading for the variable record(s).

Joe