RE: Question about time series data

Hello Ding,

We have also added mooring data to LAS.  We define a 0-dimensional lat/lon in the netcdf file as the location of the buoy.  This information is used by LAS and appears in the output - useful information I think.  I have modified the LAS 5 interface quite a bit to serve up our mooring data: http://dods.mbari.org/lasOASIS.

-Mike

--
Mike McCann (mccann@mbari.org)
7700 Sandholdt Road