Re: LAS/LIS User Interface

Joe,

This is a great tool. I just tested it, and I like it! I always tried to create
xml files that link my LAS to other DODS server. Your scripts allowed me to link
to GrADS server now.  Thanks!

I hope we will have similar tools to link our LAS to other DODS servers when
addXML doesn't apply directly.

Bob