Re: data stored on a no-regular lat/lon grid

Jean-Francois,

The following Ferret FAQ addresses the issue of putting curvilinear
coordinate data onto a map projection.  This will allow you to mix
'rectilinear' and 'curvilinear' data and plot them together on any supported
map projection.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/graphics/mp_curvi_data.html

If that doesn't answer your question I suggest you set up an OPeNDAP server
so that I can access your data and I'll figure out what might work.

-- Jon