Re: LAS server error

Hi Anton,

I think the problem stems from the accessing mysql with host: "localhost". Try running configure again,and when the script asks you for  mysql host, don't use the default, but type in the fully qualified hostname (http://dbar.as.ntu.edu.tw).
If this doesn't work, let me know and we will find a different answer.

Joe