How to set up west longitude value in coards netcdf file?

Hi las users
Sorry for not making my last questions clear to understand. Now I 'm trying to make it straight.
Support I have a 3D data which is ranged from 35W to 30W, step is one. Now I want to define it in a coards netcdf file, how should I define the west longitude? I use "addXML.pl" and "make " to create las.xml and user interface.
Could anyone give me an example of this? or send me a sample 3D coards netcdf file in which the longitude values are west?
Thanks so much, Ding