Re: SERVER_NAME ?

Dear Petteri,

I had the same problem and I found the solution in httpd.conf (at the end)
 I add the rows below at the end:

# Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost _default_>

        ServerName 10.0.0.12 (PUT HERE YOUR HOST NAME  !!)

        ServerSignature email

        DirectoryIndex  index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml

        ServerSignature email

        LogLevel  warn
        HostNameLookups off

</VirtualHost>

Now the my problem !.

I have installed las 6.0 (and 6.1) with RED HAT 7.3 (all OK)
BUT with RED HAT 8.0 I have many problems with ./configure.

Many modules are not compiled (netcdf ,date-calc.. , other...)
and the script is stopped.

>From your mail I understand that you have installed LAS 6.0  in RH8 without
problem.
 Is correct?
Ciao
Aldo

At 20.40 19/05/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I installed Las6 on a Redhat8-box at
http://maud.cims.nyu.edu:8080/las/servlets/dataset . When I plotted some
test figures the URLs of gifs is broken like http:_default_:80/eee.gif. In
LAS/Server.pm module subroutine genHTML I replaced: