Using GDS for making grib data to a web accessible dods data

Dear Las users,

Is there any one who installed Grads-DODS Server before?
I am absolutaly new user of GDS.
I am trying to use  the "GDS" server, which will make
my GRIB file into a Web accessible DODS data set that
"Ferret" can read.

I am using GrADS 1.8SL7 on RedHat Linux 9.0. My java
version is "1.3.1". I obtained the gds tar file and
untar it. Also, I managed to make my machine a web
server. I test it by writing "http://pc-nino"; in
netscape and it gives a test page.

To make my data a web accessible dods data,
I have create the below configuration file;

 <gds>
   <catalog temp_size_limit="1000">
     <data>
       <dataset name = "test"
                file = "testdata/little_endian.ctl"
                das = "testdata/extra.das"
                url = "http://pc-nino/";
                format = "ctl"/>
     <data>
   </catalog>
   <grads>
      <invoker grads_dir="/usr/local/grads"/>
   </grads>
 </gds>

What I expecting is that when I write
http://pc-nino/dods in my web browser, a page
showing the info,dds and das links for my testdata
should appear. However it is not the case.

Could you please help me?, How can I make my grib data a
web accessible dods data?

Thank you very much in advance.
Murat