Re: point_spacing must be even?

Charlton,

The error looks more like Ferret is having trouble finding or opening the
file.  The point_spacing attribute shouldn't be a problem and wouldn't
generate this error.  Please check the permissions on this file (it needs to
be readable by the web server user) and make sure that the
las/server/Ferret_config.pl has the appropriate environment variables to let
Ferret find the file.

-- Jon