Re: LAS 6 Output Options: Open New Window?

Steve,

You're about three steps ahead of me.  This is why we like to get code into the
hands of LAS installers.  You have specific things you want to get working.

As far as I can tell, your solution is the best at hand.  It seems the default for
new_output_window is hardcoded in
las/las_servlet/src/gov/noaa/pmel/tmap/SessionFilter.java.

In an ideal world this would be a configurable option for the LAS installer but that
is not the case yet.

-- Jon