Re: password protection for raw data

LAS Users,

The LAS development team hasn't spent any time recently on the issue of
password protected data or operations.  I am hereby soliciting suggestions
from the LAS users group as I know that some of you have put thought into
this.  Peggy's problem is a little different from others as she wants to
protect certain operations rather than certain datasets.

Any good suggestions out there?

-- Jon