LAS/Ferret installation problem

Hi there
   I installed LAS on a RedHat7.2 machine and a
problem happened when I tested
http://playa.ocean.dal.ca:8080/las/servlets/data.
  I chose the default "coads climatology" dataset ,
selected "variables" and "constraints" and went to
last step "output", however there was no output. I
didn't get any error information either.
  Another question is that who has experience
onfiguring ferret and LAS to access/process SQL
database? I'm reading the source code under
"contrib/insitu" and there are many ferret script jnl
files there. I am a newbie to ferret and then spent a
week learning it , but still got no clue how to make
ferret access SQL database.
  Anybody can help me figure these questions out?
  Thanks a lot.

  Ding Chi