Re: Problem with View in new window

Paul,

Yes, we realized this after the release of v6.1.  This will be fixed in v6.2
which may be out by the end of this month.  Because of the imminent release of
v6.1 we decided we would not issue a patch and just ask folks to wait a few
more weeks for the new release.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

-- Jon