Re: sharing a database between las5 and las6

John,

It's definitely not advisable to do this.  You'd probably have to hack to
code to make it work and I see no reason why you'd want to do this.  Can
you describe the problem you're trying to solve with this so that we might
suggest another solution?

-- Jon