Re: Mac plugin that *may* enable Macs to use the LAS applet

Harry,

Thanks for volunteering to test things.  The LAS site you went to with the
upwelling data:

  http://las.pfeg.noaa.gov/las/

is version 5.x of LAS but still has the JavaScript to Java issue for Macs.
You can get around the browser sniffing on a version 5.x server by tacking
'main.pl' onto the URL.  In your case:

  http://las.pfeg.noaa.gov/las/main.pl

should bypass the browser check and let you see if the plugin works or not.

It would be a great help to us if you could also point your browser at this
LAS 6.0 site:

  http://stout.pmel.noaa.gov:8880/nvods/servlets/dataset

and let us know if your browser displays the applet or not.

Thanks in advance,

-- Jon