Re: Looking for example of how to make LAS process non-grid data

Take a look at these two LAS's to see if they are similar to your needs at all. They are both based on time series data. The first is time series of California Fish Landings at six California ports:

http://las.pfeg.noaa.gov:8080/las_fish1/servlets/dataset

The second is temperature vs depth and time collected by elephant seals along their tracks:

http://www.pfeg.noaa.gov/products/TOPP.html

If either of these are similar to what you need, I can share my xml files with you. Lynn