LAS v6.1 and applet error message

Hi all,

I just installed LAS v6.1 and I got a java error message when I reached the Constraints page both with IE6 and Mozilla 1.1.
Here is the message I received in the Mozilla java console :

Error loading image...
setMode(single)
java.security.PrivilegedActionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at LiveMap_30.setMode(LiveMap_30.java:1043)
at sun.plugin.liveconnect.PrivilegedCallMethodAction.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.liveconnect.SecureInvocation$2.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.liveconnect.SecureInvocation.CallMethod(Unknown Source)

I had no problem with LAS v6.0.

The image file is in jakarta\webapps\las\classes\gifs

Have you any idea of what could be wrong ?

Thanks
Paul Hasenohr