Re: Problem adding another map image

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the note.  The change that was made to LASServlet.pm was a little
different than yours below.

OLD: line 820

$LAS::ServletDB::UI::LiveMap::Images{$image_url} = $image_id;

#Code to detect corrupted images
   my $dbh = $db->{dbh};
   my $cursor = $dbh->prepare("SELECT image FROM Images WHERE oid = 1");

NEW:

$LAS::ServletDB::UI::LiveMap::Images{$image_url} = $image_id;
my $last_image = $db->lastInserted;

#Code to detect corrupted images
   my $dbh = $db->{dbh};
   my $cursor = $dbh->prepare("SELECT image FROM Images WHERE oid =
$last_image");

Joe McLean