Re: sister server on las v6 with category

my suggestion is for las v6 on this issue

 keep the previous configure option  genLas2.pl -d ../ui  las1.xml
<las2.xml>, <las3.xml> .... as the host is only using the sister's apache
server.. it will be easier for people who want to combine restriced and open
server.