sister server on las v6 with category

hi jonathan & other las members,

   i have been trying to combine my two las v6 servers into a single one
interface (via sister server).   it seems working fine..but with a category
option configuration.. it shows two identical data selection entry...  but
one works for all data on host server.... but the other works only from that
of the sister's...
   help me if you know how to improve this... otherwsie it will certainly
confuse users..

for now i leave this silly looking las v6 to show you guys.. ... how stupid
i am...  without the sister package..  it was really nice catelog...

you may not be able to access ecmwf data which is restriced by data vendor

http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu:9090/las_v6/servlets/dataset

regards,

lao shen