Re: LAS applet problems

For the record, a minor correction below

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 04:19 PM, Joe Wielgosz wrote:

Hi Jon,

FYI, I just tested the following browsers for Javascript-calls-to-applet support at the URL you sent:

Opera 6 / OS X
IE 6 / OS X
should be IE 5.2 / OS X. You probably knew what I meant.

- Joe

Safari 1.0 / OS X
Mozilla 1.2 / OS X

All failed. I guess Mac browser developers must really have something against this feature..

- Joe