Re: 'Batch' access to LAS data

Roy,

If you run ls.pl with no arguments you get a little information on how
to use it.  The last line is:

  Example:  ls.pl http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/las-bin/LASserver.pl

What goes unstated is that this URL is the address for the data server
portion of LAS, not the UI server.  So your request should be made as
follows:

  ls.pl http://las.pfeg.noaa.gov/las-bin/LASserver.pl

This works from my machine.

In general, an LAS user interface URL like this:

  http://SOME.DOMAIN/NAME/

will have an associated data server URL like this:

  http://SOME.DOMAIN/NAME-bin/LASserver.pl

-- Jon